High Plains Village
Neighborhood & Real Estate Page
High Plains School
High Plains School
Neighborhood Dog Park
Plum Creek Park
Big Sandy Park
Distance from High Plains Village to the following locations
CSU (FoCo) 14.9 miles
UNC (Greeley) 17.8 miles
Front Range Village (FoCo) 10.4 miles
Old Town (FoCo) 17.2 miles
Centerra Mall (LoCo) 2.6 Miles
Budweiser Events Center (LoCo) 4.9 miles
2534 (Johnstown) 1.5 miles
Foothills Mall (FoCo) 13 miles
Downtown LoCo 4.3 miles
Neighborhood At A Glance
- Location: Hwy 34/McWhinney & Boyd Lake Rd/Plum Creek
- Neighborhood Schools: High Plains School (K-8), Mountain View High School, Resurrection Christian (K-12)
- Parks/Recreation/Entertainment: Plum Creek Park, Big Sandy Park, Independence Park
- Bike/Walking Paths: Centerra & High Plains Trail
- Area Restaurants: Old Chicago, Noodle’s, Panera, Chick Fil A, Wendy’s, Pinochios, Chili’s, Subway, Buffalo Wild WIngs
- Area Businesses: Target, Marshalls, Old Navy, Petsmart,
- Transportation: School Bus Routes, Loveland
- HOA Amenities: Common Areas, Parks, Trails,
- HOA Management- High Plains HOA
- HOA Fee(s)- Varies by product type
- Utilities- Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer, Cable
Homes & Housing At A Glance
- Housing Type(s)- Single Family/Carefree Cottages/Townhomes/Condos
- Typical Style: Single Level/Ranch & 2 Story
- Home Prices: Please see Home For Sale Section (below)
- Typical Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Typical Lot Sizes: 4,000-10,000 sq. ft.
- Typical Home Sizes: 850-2800 sq. ft. finished
- Typical Bed Count: 1/2/3/4
- Typical Baths Count: 2/3
- Typical Basement/Foundation Type: Daylight
High Plains Village is one of the more unique neighborhoods in Loveland, with less than typical paint colors and a variety of housing products to choose from. The neighborhood is served by the Thompson School District with the neighborhood K-8 just down the street. Mountain View High School is close by as well. High Plains Village is close to everything including the Centerra Marketplace, Promenade Shops & 2534 Shopping Center.
Housing in the High Plains Village neighborhood is well established with most of the being built out in the early to late 2000’s. The condos have a separate HOA but are included in the master HOA. The townhomes, carefree cottages and larger town & country homes are all part of the master HOA. The carefree cottages are very unique in that they have all HOA yard maintenance included and are tyically in clusters.
The neighborhood is simply beautiful. The greenery and open space is not only beautiful but also serves as somewhat of a wildlife preserve. The area lakes and canal offer offers abundant fishing opportunities. The High Plains Environmental Center manages the areas natural areas and provides regular educational events throughout the year. Additionally, the HOA hosts numerous community events throughout the year.
High Plains School
A phenomenal newer school (K-8) with a focus a STEM focus (environmental)
Mountain View High School
One of the newer schools in the Thompson School District.
Top 3: Reasons to live here
Living in High Plains Village you get all of the conveniences of living in Loveland. Side note- still no grocery store close by. You can be at I-25, multiple hospitals, health clinics, shopping and dining within minutes. You can also be in Southeast Fort Collins in about 10-15 minutes if you need more restaurant or shopping options.
Landscaping & Natural Areas
High Plains Village has trees everywhere. It’s a beautiful neighborhood with a high priority placed on appealing landscaping, parks and dedicated open/natural spaces.
High Plains Village is known for it’s community vibe. With parks, walking trails and beautiful tree-lined streets, the neighbors are known to take in the beauty of the neighborhood and have chats with neighbors.
Homes For Sale & Market Stats
High Plains Village Blog Posts
2005 Bear Creek Place in Loveland Co was sold on September 30th, 2020 above listing price ($350,000) for $355,000 with no seller concessions. For photos, floor plan and complete description, please click the link: 2005 Bear Creek Place
2020 3rd Quarter- High Plains Village Loveland CO Market Data (Commentary) Exceptionally low inventory has created a continued strong sellers market in High Plains Village. Despite COVID 19, if a listing is priced properly, it should sell in short order. This includes...
SOLD- High Plains Village Carefree Cottage Home We just sold this beautiful carefree cottage in High Plains Village at Centerra. Here is the link to the listing at 4178 Buffalo Mountain DR, Loveland CO 80538 We pre-marketed the property and received 4 offers within 2...
2020 2nd Quarter- High Plains Village Loveland CO Market Data (Commentary)Exceptionally low inventory has created a continued strong sellers market in High Plains Village. Despite COVID 19, if a listing is priced properly, it will sell in short order. This includes...
High Plains Village Home Values are important for a homeowner in the neighborhood to know. After all, your home may be the largest single investment you'll ever make. What other investment(s) do you that you don't you don't at least have a good idea of where you...