Neighborhood & Real Estate Page
I-25 3.4 miles
CSU (FoCo) 14.6 miles
UNC (Greeley) 18.2 miles
Front Range Village (FoCo) 8.2 miles
Old Town (FoCo) 14.5 miles
Centerra Mall (LoCo) 6.4 Miles
Budweiser Events Center (LoCo) 5 miles
2534 (Johnstown) 6.9 miles
Foothills Mall (FoCo) 12.4 miles
Downtown LoCo 12.5 miles
Neighborhood At A Glance
- Location: Hwy 392/County Road 13 to River West Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Bethke Elementary, Preston Middle School, Kindard Middle School, Fossil Ridge High, Windsor Charter Academy (K-12), Resurrection Christian (K-12)
- Parks/Recreation/Entertainment: Poudre River, Poudre River Trail, Windsor Lake
- Bike/Walking Paths: Poudre River Trail
- Area Restaurants: Chimney Park, The Hearth, Starbucks, Asian Pearl, Stuft Burger Bar, Fast Food, Chili Tai, Doug’s Day Diner, The Egg & I
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Safeway, Medical Clinics, Auto Services, Health Clubs
- Transportation: School Bus Routes
- HOA/Metro District Amenities: Common Areas, Entry Ponds (Fishing), Trash
- HOA/Metro District Management- River West HOA
- HOA/Metro District Fee(s)- Varies by product type
- Utilities- Electric, Gas, Water, Sewer, Cable,
Homes & Housing At A Glance
- Housing Type(s)- Single Family/Patio Homes
- Typical Style: Ranch & 2 Story
- Home Prices: Please see Home For Sale Section (below)
- Typical Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Typical Lot Sizes: 8,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Typical Home Sizes: 2100-2800 sq. ft. finished
- Typical Bed Count: 3/4
- Typical Baths Count: 2/3
- Typical Basement/Foundation Type: Walk Out/Daylight
- HOA Fee(s)-
River West is one of the more unique neighborhoods in Windsor. While it does have a Windsor zip code, it is currently part of the Poudre School Disctrict. River West is on the eastern edge of Larimer County (County Road 13) and is within a couple minutes of downtown Windsor, Windsor Lake and all of the shopping, dining and services in Windsor.
Housing in the River West neighborhood is well established with most of the being built out in the early to mid 2000’s. All of the units in River West are of the single family variety. Many homes on the hill offer spectacular views. The majority of homes with lake and water views are patio homes and offer lawn maintenance and snow removal.
The neighborhood is simply beautiful. The greenery and open space is not only beautiful but also serves as somewhat of a wildlife preserve. The ponds, lakes and river offer offers abundant fishing opportunities. The Poudre River Trail can be directly accessed through the neighborhood. It’s quick and easy to for a walk, run or bicycle ride.
A phenomenal elementary school with 4 bus stops in River West. Please see map (above) for bus stop locations.
Preston Middle School
Highly praised middle school with one bus stop in River West. Please see map (above) for bus stop locations.
Fossil Ridge High School
I can’t speak highly enough about this school. Please see map (above) for bus stop locations.
Top 3: Reasons to live here
Living in River West, you get all of the conveniences of Windsor but avoid a lot of the hustle & bustle of a bigger city. You can be in Loveland or Fort Collins in about 10 minutes if you need more restaurant or shopping options. Schools could have been their own top reasons to live here category as well with River West being part of the Poudre School District.
Poudre River Trail Access
The homes on the flat section of River West can be at the trailhead in a matter of seconds or a couple of minutes. Those living on the hill can access the trail by bike in under 2 minutes, walking in under 10.
Homes For Sale & Market Stats
For more detailed and historical data, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
IDX listing information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
ADA info: http://www.ihomefinder.com/accessibility/
DMCA notice: http://www.ihomefinder.com/dmca/